Have you ever had one of those days where nothing goes right?
Yeah… today is totally one of those days for me.
Let’s turn the negatives into positives, shall we?
– I accidentally drank caffeine for the first time in months- but I got superhuman vision for about an hour (I am totally not kidding, I almost didn’t need my glasses)
– I forgot to wash my running clothes for my race tomorrow- but I bought a cute new running skirt to wear
– A kid threw up on me at work- but I was covered by a blanket (score!)
– I had to stay late at work- but made it to spinning on time
– I ran out of ice cream- but bought another carton (close call)
– I am behind on homework- but I have a holiday on Monday that I can use to catch up 🙂
– I dropped a huge container of yogurt that exploded- but I managed to salvage most of it
– It’s supposed to rain tomorrow- but I’m going to Disneyland for free!
– I left my clothes at the gym- but I got them back and no one stole the debit card I stupidly left in my jeans pocket
– I scrapped my plans for a very involved dinner- but I ended up with a tasty pizza!
I finally bought chickpea flour but had no idea what to do with it! I ended up mixing half a cup of it with half a cup of water and a little oregano and cooking it like a pancake. I topped it with feta and tomato sauce- socca pizza!
A huge bowl of ice cream never hurt anything, either.
I keep forgetting I have a race tomorrow! It’s supposed to rain, so I’m not holding out for a PR, but I think it will be fun.
What do you do when you’re having a bad day?